Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reality show blues...


Right now on the Telly...
Mothers pimping out their 4 year olds (toddlers and tiaras),
A lesbian couple who hoard animals on the animal planet channel,
Couples who spy on each other as they secretly date, (cheaters),
Families who cannot clean their homes, and live in chaotic filth until strangers clean it all up, (clean house).


I know it's because I'm a geezer, but I just don't understand the rational behind these people who want...(need) to let the world in on all their creepy secrets.
Every time I flip through the vast wonderland of CRAP, I see and hear stuff that should never be made public information.
I DON'T want to know...I DON'T care.

Where is the Brady Bunch when you need them?
How about another Full House or Save by the Bell?
What do families watch? What does a father watch sitting next to his 10 year old daughter?
I get embarrassed and I'm sitting here all by myself. I get offended too. We're better than this.

I pay a lot of money for this drivel...maybe I'm the one with the problem...