Sunday, October 10, 2010

craft project

Now that I am no longer in the ranks of the full time workers, I thought I would have lots of time to do all the things I have been putting off for so long. But for some reason I still don't have enough time! But I did manage to make these cute little fabric flowers. I have all kinds of plans for future craft projects. ( I have all kinds of plans for organizing and deep cleaning my house too...) But the weather has been so fantastic lately that I find I am spending lots of time outside.I know that winter will be here soon enough and I will be inside with time enough to craft away, and clean my house, I suppose...Until then I will soak up as much of this fine sunshine as possible. Last year at this time we had our first snow. 1 inch on the 10th of October. Today it was in the 70s and a couple of days ago we hit 91. LOVE IT !!!!