Sunday, March 4, 2012

Margot Louise

Margot entered the world on Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 4:01am. She is the most beautiful baby girl in the world, (spoken by a totally impartial grandma). She is perfect. I love her. I don't want to leave her. It all is very moving. This LIFE thing...it keeps on going, generation after generation. Children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren. This little baby is lucky enough, blessed, to have 2 awesome parents, 4 pretty decent grandparents, and 2 great-grandmothers. Joleen and Orlita are witness to the 3rd generation of their original families. If this doesn't make you believe in God and miracles then nothing will. This is what it is all about. LOVE. Love passed on from one person to another, from one generation to the next. The thing I find most intriguing and amazing is that we have no control over any of it. I was blessed to be born into a great family, I was again blessed with 3 fantastic children and now this beautiful baby girl has joined our family. It's difficult for me to even write this, makes me tear up. I'm not a cryer. At least not until I look into this beautiful little face and see the wonder that is GOD! All I can really manage to say is "Thank you Lord, thank you"