Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sweet Baby

I've been apart from this little beauty for 3 days...can't stand it! I just need to look at her. It is such an amazing thing. When I think about life, family, love...I think of my parents, Bede's parents. They worked hard, raised us and passed down wisdom, love, incredible life lessons and wonderful values. Watching Joanna and Andy parent I feel so much pride and awe that they too have learned how to love, how to parent. I have always known that being a parent is a tremendous responsibility as well as an immense gift. Now that there is a new generation, I am so much more convinced of this. What we do, what we teach, what we say, how we love, all comes back around. I have been so blessed. I was loved by my parents, I fell in love with my husband, and continue to fall in love with him more each day, I love my children, all now incredible adults. I really did not understand how much more I could love until I held this beautiful child. I miss her, I miss her mother, my daughter (how weird does that sound). I so want to be a part of this child's life