Thursday, April 12, 2012

Old times, new times...

We visited one of our former homes from the Army days.

This is the house we lived in while we were stationed at Ft. Lewis, WA, now called Joint Base Lewis McChord, (JBLM).


One afternoon, while we lived here, I was upstairs and heard a voice outside saying, "Mom, look at me!" It sounded very close. I looked out the window you can see at the top right of the house. I saw Bede Jr. up in the evergreen tree at least even with me if not higher.He was about 6 yrs old. He was very pleased with himself. I was a little freaked to see him so high up in the tree. He loved to climb that tree. We came to an agreement that he could climb, but not so high.


This was the home that Andrew came home to the first time. He was born here at Madigan Army Hospital. It's quite a coincidence that I was a 30 year old with a newborn very near Tacoma, and now Joanna is a 30 year old with a newborn in Tacoma. 25 years later, how things come around.