Thursday, May 1, 2008

Chillin'


Rufus and I are just chillin' today. I'm off for the day and he is off every day.
Beautiful day, great weather, lots to do but doing none of it.

Talked to Bud yesterday. I am the designated "out of state contact" for the McMahon Family. In the event of a big earthquake, and possible lack of communication in the state, they will call me and I will let them know who I've talked to and how and where they are. I'ts actually a very good idea. Allie is the organizer. She has a plan and has compiled all the phone numbers. Interestingly enough the day I received the initial email from Allie, there was an earthquake in Missouri...maybe I need an out of state contact as well!





Also heard from Paul and Lori. They are expecting their first baby in Dec. Congrats to them. 29 years after the first Bolin grandchild. They just keep on coming.