Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Published...again

I just recieved a call from the editorial staff at the Lincoln Journal Star. They wanted to confirm it was I that wrote a letter to the editor. They ask for a little information about the letter and it's content to prove I am indeed the author. This will be my 3rd letter published by the LJS. (3rd letter written as well, so I'm batting 1000). I know it's small time, but I like the idea of other people reading what I write...hence the whole blog thing. I should spend more time writing, I like it and it's certainly a way for me to vent and express my thoughts and ideas. I should spend more time writing, really writing. Something longer than 2-3 paragraphs. I read different columnists in the paper and envy their job. What a great way to make a living. That's my goal, until then I will have to be content with occasional letters to the editor of the local paper.