Monday, March 16, 2009

My life in 2 words...

I came across an awesome phrase this morning. It explains my life, maybe life in general. It makes sense. It is "SYNCHRONIZED CHAOS". I know this is not a new term within the scientific community, but it is a new term to me. It makes so much sense to me in some weird random, chaotic way.

It turns out that if one couples chaotic systems in a smart way, then it may happen that they 'lock'. They oscillate in exactly the same way.

They will eventually return to their chaos and perhaps syhcronize again...

Synchronized chaos... Life!
We all go about our daily lives and sometimes feel like we are alone. The only one who feels sadness, the only one who feels overwhelmed, the only one who has questions, worries, doubts. Then, wonderfully, magically, we find out we are not alone, but in a world of people who feel all these things. We are comforted, loved, happy. Then chaos again...

Chaos when I don't pray enough, when I forget that God is right there waiting for me. Chaos is thinking I am the center of it all.

Imagine all of us, billions of people in this world, all independent, thinking life revolves around us. All of us on a seperate path to...? Like tops spinning wildly, crossing paths, barely missing each other, some hitting each other. Then imagine some begin to spin together, at the same speed toward the same goal. Then more and more spinning together. All the energy moving together. The synchronization.
That's what God does for us, if we let Him. Unite us, focus us, move us together towards Him.
How wonderful it would be to have less chaos and more syncronization.