Monday, April 6, 2009

Thankfully the "blizzard of 2009" never came to be. We had a little dusting of snow yesterday here in Lincoln, but nothing close to what was predicted.
I want to be a weatherperson! They can be wrong most of the time and still keep on working. TV weather has become so overblown. It takes up much of the news and no one is happy until they have created a state of fear or panic. I do think they are in cahoots with the grocery business. The day before a storm is expected here, the grocery stores are packed. I don't know when the last time people were snowed in for more than a day or two, but people stock up like they are going to be trapped in their homes for weeks.
I just want it all to be over.
I HATE WINTER !!!!
Today the sun is out, but we will not make it out of the 30s. I don't like living for the future and wishing my days away, but enough is enough...I'm looking forward to Spring! Then I will stop and smell the roses.