Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kitchen cabinet redo, day 47. (seems like it, anyway)

Actually it's day 8. Just finished up the last of the priming on the doors in the garage. I've painted 1 coat of the semi-gloss on the inside woodwork. We changed our minds on the color. the "creme fraiche" looked a little too creamy, antiquish...So we went with White Dove by Benjamine Moore. Looks just like I had imagined it should. I know I will be happy with the finished product, but right now, I'm tired of it all. [See, I told you I would whine!] I'm tired of painting. Seems like there is never an entire day where I can just put on my painting duds and work until it's done. Every day this week there has been one thing or another that interrupted progress. All of it, my own choosing, but that would mean I have to blame myself... Anyway, just popped in from the garage and now will put coat #2 on the inside. Hopefully by Monday afternoon, all painting will have been completed. That's the goal.