Saturday, October 20, 2012

Kitchen cabinet redo...DONE!!!!!!

We did it! Yeah! It's finally finished. We got all the cabinets hung, hardware on. I love it! The project took longer than we had anticipated. But I thought that might happen. I've lived long enough to know that everything takes longer and costs more than originally planned. It also was not as difficult as I thought it might be. Tedious, for sure. But not difficult. I'm taking a break for a couple of weeks and then I'll paint the woodwork in the adjoining family room. I'm already excited to see the whole space finished. We have been looking at grays for the wall color. Our home is very beige /neutral. I'm kind of tired of beige and tans. The kitchen has by far the most woodwork/cabinets than any other room in the house. We have also learned a lot during the kitchen redo. So the next rooms should be easy peasy... Painting the hardware.
Here's the finished project.